Old 18-01-2008, 12:35 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
V_coerulea V_coerulea is offline

Default Neofinetia falcata.'Icy Fingers' X V 'Sally Roth x3

Thanks, Ray. I always appreciate your comments and help.
Gary

"Ray B" wrote in message
Actually, I don't think it's been registered yet - or at least the most
current OrchidWiz doesn't think so.

I just looked it up the other day for my plant.

"V_coerulea" wrote in message
. ..
I'm sure this has a different name but I can't locate it at this time.
It's
a great bloomer a couple of times a year.
Gary