Old 18-01-2008, 11:24 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Care tips for your orchid

In article ,
"Don Staples" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message

Remind me Don. What was your last post that addressed a plant problem?
It seems your whole "raison d'etre" for being in gardening groups is to
attack John. It would be a great improvement if you could just throw in
a few tid-bits that are on topic. Consider starting a new NG called
rec.kill.john.kill, then you could rant to your hearts content and still
be on topic.
--

Bug off, billy, when a tree question comes up, I will, till then fighting
deadwood is a reason to be here. Kind of like asking a back country chemist

As usual Don, long on epithets and short on information. Shame on you
and the school you attended.

At the risk of irritating the fair poster from New South Wales, I find
you puzzling Don. What are you trying to advance in your incessant
attacks upon John? Trying to dehumanize John by calling him "deadwood"
is just school yard name calling at best and doesn't resolve anything.

So, basically , you're in this group to attack John. Is that right? If
that is it, then get a life.

If you don't approve of how John shares his knowledge then, answer them
yourself. If you're too lazy to respond, then let John answer them.
There are a lot of safety nets in these group: gardeners helping other
gardeners.

Or, is it that you think John is disseminating erroneous information? If
so, join the group and correct his information. He seems to have more
energy and time than most of us. Let's put him to work, spreading good
tree management information. Just correct him, if he jumps the tracks.
Then our little news groups can get back to tour peaceful ways of
contemplating the beauty in life.

--
Bush Behind Bars

Billy