Old 21-01-2008, 12:26 PM posted to rec.gardens
David Hare-Scott David Hare-Scott is offline

Default Peach leaf curl - copper or sulfur to treat?

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message

"Zootal" wrote in message
I have a copper based fungicide, and a sulfur based fungicide. Both claim
be the definitive cure for peach leaf curl. Does anyone know which works
better, or if both are equally effective? Last year my peaches had peach
leaf curl quite severly. I'd like to prevent it from happening this year.

Copper works for me.

David

Show me some pictures of your trees and the pruning cuts. Plus the root
zone.

Why?

David