Old 27-01-2008, 02:19 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Philip H Philip H is offline

Default Locating "National Trust: Garden Treasures" recording

The "National Trust: Garden Treasures" series is currently being broadcast
in Australia. I am trying to locate a recording of these programmes
(particularly the first in the series: Sissinghurst, which I missed). The
gardens of Sissinghurst, Stourhead and Hidcote Manor were some of the
highlights of a trip to the UK several years ago.

The SkyArts website FAQ indicates that some recordings of their programmes
may be found on the internet. To date I haven't had any success. Any help
in locating a recording would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Philip H