Old 04-02-2008, 05:29 AM posted to aus.gardens
Terryc Terryc is offline

Default Peach drooling

FarmI wrote:
"0tterbot" wrote in message news:lJgpj.10637

"Trish Brown" wrote in message

i have been a negligent in my sewing activites lately :-( but i still love
spotlight!

I hate the one that you and I would have access to. There are only about 3
decent staff in the place who know anything about fabric

Yep, standard spotlight staff.

and I hate most of
the fabric they have because the quality is almost universally lousy.

SWMBO'd agrees.

I went in there to buy some japara that I'd seen a week before and of couse
they'd done a rearrangement and I had to go through 5 staff before i found
one who even knew what japara was.

Real japara?