Old 05-02-2008, 01:51 AM
bullthistle bullthistle is offline
Registered User

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC View Post
I'm about to transplant a few crape myrtles from my shady yard to
a place that gets more sun. I've heard this is one of the best
times to transplant, or to put in new plantings. Then again, there's
the drought to consider. Anyone else planting, or are you waiting
to see what happens this summer?

MAC
Don't want to transplant in the summer. Transplant now and the rain should take care of the watering or if you can connect a garbage pail to your downspout then you won't have to worry about water usage.

http://propagatingperennials.blogspot.com