Old 05-02-2008, 07:23 AM posted to aus.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Peach drooling

"Terryc" wrote in message
FarmI wrote:
"0tterbot" wrote in message news:lJgpj.10637
"Trish Brown" wrote in message

i have been a negligent in my sewing activites lately :-( but i still
love spotlight!

I hate the one that you and I would have access to. There are only about
3 decent staff in the place who know anything about fabric

Yep, standard spotlight staff.

and I hate most of the fabric they have because the quality is almost
universally lousy.

SWMBO'd agrees.

I went in there to buy some japara that I'd seen a week before and of
couse they'd done a rearrangement and I had to go through 5 staff before
i found one who even knew what japara was.

Real japara?

Yes, but the unoiled one whihc one uses for feather pillows/doonas etc. I
was gobbsmacked that they actually had something I really wanted. I went
home and measured up and then went back. I should have just bought the
whole roll when I saw it and been done with it as I could have used it to
remake doonas etc till I drop off the twig.