Old 05-02-2008, 10:41 AM posted to aus.gardens
Trish Brown Trish Brown is offline

Default Peach drooling

FarmI wrote:

Yes, but the unoiled one whihc one uses for feather pillows/doonas etc. I
was gobbsmacked that they actually had something I really wanted. I went
home and measured up and then went back. I should have just bought the
whole roll when I saw it and been done with it as I could have used it to
remake doonas etc till I drop off the twig.

'Remake doonas'? Did I hear you say 'remake doonas'?

This is something I desperately need to do. The stitching of the
channels in nearly all my doonas has deteriorated and the feathers want
redistributing evenly. Since I don't really need to do a tar-baby
impression a this stage of my life (dignified, thank you), I'm a bit
chary of emptying out the feathers when I remake. Fear, I have!

Got any hints for me? ;-D

--
Trish {|:-} Newcastle, NSW, Australia