Old 10-02-2008, 03:17 AM posted to rec.gardens
SteveB[_5_] SteveB[_5_] is offline

Default warmer weather!

"mleblanca" wrote in message
On Feb 8, 8:53 am, "Dan L." wrote:
In article
,

mleblanca wrote:
On Feb 6, 10:36 am, rachael simpson
wrote:
Hey Y'all!
How is everyone's weather today? It's 79 degrees right now, and the
nice
weather really has me in the gardening mood today! Too bad it's still
early in the year for much planting around here. It's a beautiful day
for it. I'm thinking on going out in a bit and washing the van, but
we
are actually expected to have some rain storms tonight. Oh, well!
Just thought I'd check in!
Rachael
aka
~Rae

Hi Rae
79 deg. would indeed make anyone want to go out and plant!
We have just gotten up to 60 here. But I have been doing lots
of cleaning up and pruning. Started tomato seeds, which are up
and growing now. (inside).
The nights are warmer, in the 40s which is nice. Probably will
not have much more hard frost. I hope.
Good to hear that you are still around

Emilie
NorCal

Hmmm ....
I am almost knee deep in snow in SE Michigan 27 degrees. Got 8 inches of
the white stuff yesterday. Still dreaming of spring Hmmmm ....
Enjoy the warmth .... Dan

--
Email "dan lehr at comcast dot net". Text only or goes to trash
automatically.

Oh, it was so nice to go hiking and birding today with just a sweater
instead of
a heavy old coat hat and gloves. We could look up and see the
mountains with
about 10 feet of snow........beautiful when you don't have to be IN
it!
Hang on. Spring is on her way!
The almond blossoms will soon be out. The orchards are Full of downed
trees
that have been cut up. Firewood will be cheap this year.
Emilie
NorCal

Hot dang. 55/35 today. It's warming up!

Steve, in extreme SW Utah.