Old 14-02-2008, 10:20 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] esplanadetenby@googlemail.com is offline

Default Greenhouse glazing

On Feb 13, 4:10�pm, echinosum
wrote:

Thank you for all for your excellent replies, I'm in the tourism
industry so time is pretty short from here on in to the summer, so
whilst the DIY option is a good idea, it would probably take me until
September to get finished.
The polycarb greenhouse people I've been in touch with claim their
products let in more light than glass, but they don't say anything
about the insulating qualities, however to their credit, they have
highlighted the fact that it will turn less transparent as time goes
on.

I think I'll go with the polycarb option.

Many thanks.

Peter