Old 22-02-2003, 03:51 AM
molli

Default Phal. Kaleidoscope

our target had one too...the pot inside the pot said Baldans Kaleidoscope on
it. I didnt' get it, it was a 4" for $18, their 6" pots were only $2 more
but didnt' have anything but purple.

--
Hugs,
Molli

In the rice crispy treat of life, not everyone can be a crispy. Some are
destined to be a glob of melted marshmallow.

"Chris Ridge" wrote in message
I saw this plant at Target today blooming in a 6in. pot for $20. It had

one
spike in bloom and another with large buds. It appears to be healthy,

must
be a new arrival ;-). I somehow resisted buying it because I'm trying to
spend less than $20 per orchid. Oh, who am I kidding, I'll probably end

up
getting it tomorrow. Darn orchid addiction. Anyway, is this the same as
Phal. Baldan's Kaleidoscope?