Old 16-02-2008, 11:13 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default The O-Zone?

All,

Do you remember this site? There was a load of info about putting together
displays, color flow, etc. I believe it was linked to Greg Allikas at one
time. I have some folks who are interested in getting involved in our
displays. I can talk about what is good, but if I can find that site it
would be a good place to start. I do have a lot printed down, but I'd
rather not have to make umpteen copies.

The old link doesn't work, and Google doesn't help.

Diana