Old 18-02-2008, 10:30 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Peter Ashby Peter Ashby is offline

Default Paphio won't flower

Around 3 years ago we bought a nice paphio, in flower. After flowering
it grew a new main bract and two new ones below the original one. All
are now apparently mature, the plant has however not flowered again and
is now growing a new bract off to the side.

Any suggestions how to get it to flower again? I have tried feeding it
flowering rather than growth medium but it continues to grow. Should I
simply water it for a while?

No problems flowering the immediately adjacent phal or Cambria.

Peter

www.the-brights.net