Old 20-02-2008, 11:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default soaking tree roots

On 20/2/08 20:51, in article , "danny22"
wrote:

i'm planting a small apple and a small tree pear tree tomorrow. ive read
that soaking the roots in a bucket of water overnight is advisable. is
this true? i thought roots weren't meant to sit in water!

Are you posting from North America? If so, any advice you get here will not
necessarily be helpful to someone there.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk