Old 24-02-2008, 06:54 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default First Rays Downtime Announcement

Well, obviously the first word to jump out of your post is "surgery", Ray.

I'm sure we'll all be following Wendy's lead and *holding thumbs*.

Diana

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Hope all goes well with the surgery Ray will be holding thumbs & crossing
fingers.
Cheers Wendy
"Ray B" wrote in message
Greetings, group.

This is a notice that First Rays will be undergoing some downtime in the
near future.

I will be undergoing some surgery on Monday, March 3rd that will prevent
me from conducting business for a week or two, so if you need something,
order ASAP so I can get it out before then.

During that time period, we will also transfer the site to a larger,
faster server, and that will temporarily take the website offline while
the new server ID's get propagated about the 'net.

Thanks for your patience during all of this, and have a great day.