Old 25-02-2008, 12:51 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Dave Fouchey Dave Fouchey is offline

Default First Rays Downtime Announcement

On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 15:12:41 GMT, "Ray B"
wrote:

Greetings, group.

This is a notice that First Rays will be undergoing some downtime in the
near future.

I will be undergoing some surgery on Monday, March 3rd that will prevent me
from conducting business for a week or two, so if you need something, order
ASAP so I can get it out before then.

During that time period, we will also transfer the site to a larger, faster
server, and that will temporarily take the website offline while the new
server ID's get propagated about the 'net.

Thanks for your patience during all of this, and have a great day.

Ray best of luck on the surgery, take care bud.

And as someone who has had the good fortune to do biz with Ray I hope
he is back soon. Good guy all around, as if anyone didn't know that.

Dave
Dave Fouchey

Florence, SC

N34° 11' 36.40"