Old 24-02-2008, 11:41 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Living wall at Rutgers - Sort of OT

Ray, could you elaborate on Epi web a bit? If it's made of recycled plastic
material, how does it retain moisture? Is there another by product in the
material? And yes, I did go to your site.

After seeing this photo I have quite a bit of interest, and I think some of
my class participants would like to know more as well.

Diana

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
. ..
For me too, please.......

Diana

"Ray B" wrote in message
It's not my picture, but I'll check.

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Can I put this picture in our newsletter?

K Barrett

"Ray B" wrote in message
A guy recently picked up a fairly large order of EpiWeb panels, telling
me he had a "small project" for Rutgers University.

This is the end result.