Old 28-02-2008, 01:09 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Robert Lorenzini Robert Lorenzini is offline

Default Cymbidium query

On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 23:47:08 -0000, Kate wrote:
I had been rotating the plant
regularly to maximise light all round, so perhaps the one that died was
towards the window glass during a period when the temperature dropped or
rose too rapidly. If the plant produces spikes next season, I think I shall
move it towards the centre of the conservatory where the temperature is
probably less likely to fluctuate so much.

I think they get confused when you change their orentation too often.

Bob