Old 02-03-2008, 12:57 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Kate Kate is offline

Default Cymbidium query

Wendy : firstly, thanks for the welcome, although I have occasionally posted
before - usually when I have a problem, of course! Re your comment about us
having more rain in the UK, I do not put the orchids outside so they
wouldn`t get too much water from the elements, only if it is my fault. I
shall have a look at the link you gave, so thank you for that.

Bob : as an inexperienced orchid grower, I wasn`t sure if you were joking,
so thought I had better check to see if they *really* don`t like being
turned too often - or were you winding me up? (pun intended ;-) )

Kate

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
I think they get confused when you change their orentation too often.

Bob

They get downright nasty!

Diana ;o)