Old 02-03-2008, 01:49 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Cymbidium query

Kate, orchids really don't like being moved out of their micro climates. Not
sure if rotating would fall into that description, but it could.

Diana

"Kate" wrote in message
Wendy : firstly, thanks for the welcome, although I have occasionally
posted
before - usually when I have a problem, of course! Re your comment about
us
having more rain in the UK, I do not put the orchids outside so they
wouldn`t get too much water from the elements, only if it is my fault. I
shall have a look at the link you gave, so thank you for that.

Bob : as an inexperienced orchid grower, I wasn`t sure if you were
joking,
so thought I had better check to see if they *really* don`t like being
turned too often - or were you winding me up? (pun intended ;-) )

Kate

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
I think they get confused when you change their orentation too often.

Bob

They get downright nasty!

Diana ;o)