Old 04-03-2008, 01:27 AM posted to rec.gardens.roses
David E. Ross David E. Ross is offline

Default 'Color Magic', climbing 'Chrysler Imperial'

A few months ago, several retail nurseries indicated they would indeed
have 'Color Magic' rose this season. Today, I discovered that no one
has it. I even tried http://www.helpmefind.com/rose/index.php, but
all the cited sources for 'Color Magic' indicate "Not in Stock" either
on their Web pages or via phone calls.

Is this like climbing 'Chrysler Imperial', a variety no longer grown
commercially? Are there any hobbyists out there who can root a cutting
of 'Color Magic' or climbing 'Chrysler Imperial' for me?

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean