Old 04-03-2008, 04:19 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Kurt[_2_] Kurt[_2_] is offline

Default Pond growth and non-growth

In article
,
Phyllis and Jim wrote:

Hi Kurt,

We are not jealous...just wishing.

Our hyacinth do take time getting going. Ours generally come in to
end the green water phase of spring...tho we have begun running our UV
to prevent the green. It goes off once the hyacinth begin doing their
thing..

Our lillies have buds visible, but are not yet pushing leaves. We
have some new colors from late last season, so we are looking very
much forward to the new blooms!

So. Cal. leads us in temp.

Jim

I've got friends in SC who now swelter on occasion.
I'm just looking forward to my relandscaping of the coping area.