Old 04-03-2008, 04:01 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Gary Tabar Gary Tabar is offline

Default Spring pond plans....

Or pond is a bit of a mess.. the filter(s) I built the last few years have
failed, and I need to hunt down a 50 gal or more container to try to build
one last filter system. I'm hoping for something that's low maintenance once
I get it up n running.

I know our pond is overstocked with fish, so I'll most likely have to
relocate some to the local pet store as well.

We can still get snow up til mid April, so I do have some time yet before
major work has to take place. I'm pretty sick of doing this every year, and
this will be the last attempt, before I just throw in the towel on it.

GareeeC