Old 06-03-2008, 07:50 PM posted to triangle.gardens
Jo[_2_] Jo[_2_] is offline

Default Who's planting?

On Feb 4, 7:39 am, doctoroe wrote:
If you are going to do it, I would say now is the time to transplant,
yes. As for the drought. Who knows. Your transplanted trees will
definitely need a little watering the first summer. Got a rain
barrel? That's one way to get some essential watering done without
wasting water in this shortage.

On Feb 4, 12:50 am, MAC wrote:

I'm about to transplant a few crape myrtles from my shady yard to
a place that gets more sun. I've heard this is one of the best
times to transplant, or to put in new plantings. Then again, there's
the drought to consider. Anyone else planting, or are you waiting
to see what happens this summer?

MAC

I have five rain barrels and am in the process of getting a 300 gallon
one for my garden. I have been using them for years.

Jo