Old 07-03-2008, 12:24 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Gill Passman Gill Passman is offline

Default Pond growth and non-growth

Done the deed with a bamboo stick (keeping it well clear of the liner) -
it's a bit like twirling candyfloss....anyway pond is now pretty much
clear of blanket weed - along with my aerating plants that got tangled
with it :-( Disturbed a frog who didn't look best pleased....

On the bright side - the lily I put in last autumn as a trial is
starting to show new shoots :-)

Can't wait for the LFS's to get their spring plants in.....I guess
that's still another month or so off...

Gill