Old 07-03-2008, 07:22 PM posted to rec.gardens
Val Val is offline

Default Bat Houses

Here's a site that has good instructions for building and mounting both a
box house and a 'rocket house' the bats.
http://www.nps.gov/archive/cave/bathouse.htm

I wish I could still have a bat house, or even had bats flying around in the
evenings.

Val

"Scott Hildenbrand" wrote in message
So which of you around here have bat houses put up?

Which style box are you using and how does it do?

Still trying to hash out what the best box would be for this area and its
orientation.

--
Zone 6b, SW KY - http://www.hildenbrands.com
Enjoying the new found space, but secretly wanting more.