Old 08-03-2008, 05:38 AM posted to rec.gardens.roses
John M. Gamble John M. Gamble is offline

Default Rockin Robin

I'm thinking of purchasing a Rockin Robin rose (I have a weakness for
streaked flowers, and this fits the bill). A little research reveals
that this is a cross between Bonica and Roller Coaster, which is
somewhat reassuring since Bonica is supposed to be a tough plant,
and I prefer low maintenace whenever possible.

(http://www.rose-roses.com/rosepages/miniatures/RockinRobin.html)

So: does anyone know if Rockin Robin is also not delicate?

Thanks.

--
-john

February 28 1997: Last day libraries could order catalogue cards
from the Library of Congress.