Old 08-03-2008, 03:29 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Tomatoes - First time grower

"Shon" wrote in message

Hi everyone, I sowed all the tomato seeds that were in the packet
(around 30 seeds) in a 5 by 5 cm pot and I have just read that I should
have sowed 1-2 seeds per pot or all the seeds across a wider surface
area. I sowed them a week ago and the seedlings have started to emerge.
I am wondering whether I should leave them to grow and move them to a
bigger pot after 8 weeks or if I should separate them into individual
pots (how?). Can anyone help?!! Many thanks!
--
Shon

Where did you "just read" the information you mentioned?