Old 09-03-2008, 02:18 AM posted to rec.gardens.roses

Default Rockin Robin

That is nice - how about the "Forth of July" as I recall.

Martin

Martin H. Eastburn
http://lufkinced.com/

John M. Gamble wrote:
I'm thinking of purchasing a Rockin Robin rose (I have a weakness for
streaked flowers, and this fits the bill). A little research reveals
that this is a cross between Bonica and Roller Coaster, which is
somewhat reassuring since Bonica is supposed to be a tough plant,
and I prefer low maintenace whenever possible.

(http://www.rose-roses.com/rosepages/miniatures/RockinRobin.html)

So: does anyone know if Rockin Robin is also not delicate?

Thanks.