Old 09-03-2008, 01:51 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
[email protected] pho_ca@yahoo.com is offline

Default Keikigrow questions

That makes sense, when you consider that many plant compounds are
estrogenic. Duh -- wasn't thinking. Thanks.
There are 3 little nubs already apparent. I'm very happy; I wasn't
sure it would work at all with this battered plant. Now I'm
wondering, if the top one, or any, should turn out to be a flower
spike & not a keiki, should I cut it off to encourage keikis on the
other nodes, or should I leave it to flower & hope for another node or
2 on the branch that I might use?

Alison