Old 05-04-2003, 11:09 AM
animaux

Default Wildflower woes.

On Wed, 13 Nov 2002 19:56:40 GMT, Whit wrote:

GF had neighbor mow our front lawn, half of which I had seeded with
wildflowers ~1 month ago. Many of them had started growing, up to ~6"
tall. Do you think they'll come back? Prettymuch ruined my day when I
saw this.

Why did GF do that? (Rhetorical)

I think you should be okay. The ones which were 6" tall may have been winter
flowering wildflowers, but if you have bluebonnets, cosmos, Mexican Hat in the
mix, they should be okay come spring. If the ground gets hard, make sure you
water the lawn over the winter to help with later germinating seeds.