Old 05-04-2003, 12:09 PM
animaux

Default Wildflower woes.

On Thu, 14 Nov 2002 21:47:39 GMT, Whit wrote:

Great advise but I'm doing it the bonehead way, for now. I got tired of
mowing the weeds in half our small fromt lawn so I shaved it down and
threw out some seed, I plan to get some bluestem and other grasses out
there ASAP. The other half of the lawn is still St Augustine and is in
almost constant shade.

I actually like the way that looks. I have a friend who did the same thing, but
up on Long Island. He shaped the bed using French curves, which made it look
really natural. He still has that section.