Old 20-03-2008, 06:31 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default First Rays Notice

Our condolences to one & all. This is so sad & even moreso when it's
closer to home.......
It is so good of you Ray to contribute but this get's me thinking that the
Government should
have funds set up for all military families that are killed in action. Oh
don't get me started.
Wendy S
"Ray B" wrote in message
Capt. Nathan Raudenbush, 24, a friend of my son's, and the son of one of
my coworkers, was recently killed while on duty in Iraq.

He left behind his wife of three years Casey, and a 20-month old son,
Jackson.

An education fund has been established for Jackson, and for the next
several weeks, the profits from all First Rays sales will go to that fund.

If you wish to make an additional contribution, you may do so in three
ways:

1. Add a dollar amount in the "comments" section of the order form, and I
will add it to the total.

2. Send a check to us at 3057 Yorkshire Rd, Doylestown PA 18902,
payable to the "Raudenbush Memorial Fund", and we'll deposit it for you,
or

3. Send that check directly to that fund, c/o National Penn Bank, 702
S. Main St., Phoenixville PA 19460