Old 20-03-2008, 10:34 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Off Topic - P Touch label maker

Upon researching, I have read where the label maker acts as a printer.
I was thinking I could simply open my data base then click on a certain # &
then
print out the orchids name.
Also have to find out if the software is compatible with Vista.
Will check out your model & thanks.
Cheers Wendy
"Ray B" wrote in message
I have a 2500 pc, and love it.

What database functionality are you looking for?

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
We use a P-Touch that works with the computer. We haven't used it with a
data base, but it can access anything anywhere on the computer, so I see
no reason why it couldn't function as you ask.

It is model PT 1500PC. Here's a link:

http://www.advizia.com/brother/Model...ptouch&Rnd=453

HTH!
Diana

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Did someone in our group talk about a Brother P-Touch label maker that
could be used for making name tags & also being functional with database
software
on a pc ?

Cheers Wendy