Old 25-03-2008, 08:29 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default al (!!!!) :(

Oh my stars, Al! I'm floored. Thank goodness Pat has a 'spare' greenhouse.
(an oxymoron, like 'spare' change... *G*.) sigh.

I just returned from my late mentor's GH looking over her collection. She's
got some things I have no idea how to care for, so rgo-ers, expect a lot of
questions from me.

K Barrett

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
Absolutely, good job, Pat. Orchid people are great, and rgo has some of
the best of them.

Diana

wrote in message
-waving arms and sending good vibes-

hang in there. in the horse world the sentiment is "jingles"

-jinglejinglejingle-

(and some vibes for pat too.

--j_a