Old 27-03-2008, 07:30 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Dave Fouchey Dave Fouchey is offline

Default Greenhouse fire pictures

Now THAT's the spirit! Good luck Al, it looks like a hell of a mess.

Dave

On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 18:52:39 GMT, "Al Pickrel"
wrote:

I got plenty of words if you need any.

I have a clean-up crew here today. Already all the burned out benches are
gone and the plastic is coming off now. The metal structure can be cleaned.
Each metal bow is coated in melted burned plastic but I have already
demonstrated to 8 incredulous hirelings that elbow grease, a heat gun, a
scraper and some steal wool can make a 6 foot section of the worst damaged
bow look better than new in the time they were off eating lunch. I got
words if anybody needs them but I will hear no more of the "it can't be
done" kind.

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
.. .
Oh, Al. No words.

Diana

"Al Pickrel" wrote in message
Two fire pictures and one picture showing the same space in March of
2006.
All different view points)

All the Easter/Mother's Day Phals were in place and ready to put on their
show. They were late this year. So instead of flowers, like in the 2006
picture, they were still in bud. It would have been very pretty in here
in
April and May.

Dave Fouchey

Florence, SC