Old 28-03-2008, 03:27 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Greenhouse fire pictures

"Al Pickrel" wrote in message
Two fire pictures and one picture showing the same space in March of 2006.
All different view points)

All the Easter/Mother's Day Phals were in place and ready to put on their
show. They were late this year. So instead of flowers, like in the 2006
picture, they were still in bud. It would have been very pretty in here
in
April and May.

Oh the pain! Al, I'm so sorry. I can see how you were able to clean up the
framing and at least salvage that part of the disaster. sigh.

Pat Brennan, if you are around, you are a good friend.

K Barrett