Old 29-03-2008, 12:31 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default *Al* Appreciation Thread!

You know, I think you might be right about the bunny suit. C'mon, Al, set us
straight here. Bunny suit or spandex? Or was it a blue spandex bunny suit
with aluminum rabbit ears?

Diana

"unknown" wrote in message

it was either that or a blue bunny suit....

--j_a, a casual cyclist, and regular wearer of riding britches. (!)

In article ,
"Diana Kulaga" wrote:

But Bob, this is about Al's blue spandex! That makes it extraterrestrial
spandex.

Whole 'nuther thing!

Diana

"Robert Lorenzini" wrote in message
On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 14:53:37 -0400, Diana Kulaga
wrote:
Wasn't there something about blue spandex...?

I have absolutely no doubt that there was!

I'm a cyclist and I'm just sick of spandex jokes
from my non cycling friends. What makes is worse
is I like orchids. :-/

Bob