Old 29-03-2008, 01:20 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default *Al* Appreciation Thread!

We'll all go to Virginia with our wenches, Wendy! Good Lord, that would set
him back by a couple of months, LOL!

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Nobody has mentioned the wenches yet. I wonder if they got burned? wink
Cheers,
Wendy
"unknown" wrote in message
oh deeley bobbers were *definitely* involved.. i remember them
distinctly.

(you're never gonna sell me another plant ever again, are you al?

--j_a

In article ,
"Diana Kulaga" wrote:

You know, I think you might be right about the bunny suit. C'mon, Al,
set us
straight here. Bunny suit or spandex? Or was it a blue spandex bunny
suit
with aluminum rabbit ears?

Diana