Old 29-03-2008, 03:59 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Cookies

Tennis, they truly are worth the work!

"tenman" wrote in message
K Barrett wrote:
"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message

Everybody disserves his/her own appreciation day.

*Disserves* is but one example of the things I like about you! And no, I
will not behave and you can't make me. Nyanyanya!

Diana

After the week Al's had I think he needs a cookie. These kick ass.

K Barrett

Triple-chocolate cookies - makes 26 cookies

Wow! Thanks for the recipe - they sound great! I saved it and some night
when I've got the baking urge, I'll have something special to make!

Tennis