Old 29-03-2008, 03:05 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Cookies

"Dave Fouchey" wrote in message
On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 18:50:29 -0400, tenman wrote:

K Barrett wrote:
"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message

Everybody disserves his/her own appreciation day.

*Disserves* is but one example of the things I like about you! And no, I
will not behave and you can't make me. Nyanyanya!

Diana

After the week Al's had I think he needs a cookie. These kick ass.

K Barrett

Triple-chocolate cookies - makes 26 cookies

Wow! Thanks for the recipe - they sound great! I saved it and some night
when I've got the baking urge, I'll have something special to make!

Tennis

I have only one word to say...

Chocolate!

Dave Drooling Fouchey
Dave Fouchey

I think I used a Droste chocolate, a Lindt chocolate a plain old Hersey's
morsels when I made these.

If you like chocolate cake Ina Garten's (Barefoot Contessa's) recipe for
Beatty's chocolate cake turns out marvelously with no real need for cake
flour or anything fancy. YUM!

http://www.recipezaar.com/192119

K (the enabler) Barrett