Old 30-03-2008, 03:01 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
V_coerulea V_coerulea is offline

Default Phaius grandifolium alba X tankervillae x3

These guys are terrestrial. I use a regular potting mix with a heavy dose of
sponge rock. I set the pot in a saucer so it doesn't dry out then watch out.
The foliage is very large, and as you can see the inflorescence is huge. The
bigger the pot, the bigger the plant (to a certain limit). So don't try to
keep it in a 6" pot, although they will flower in this size, unless you have
limited space.
Gary

"Wendy7" wrote in message
You definitely have the magic touch Gary, I killed mine a long time ago!!!
"v_coerulea" wrote in message
Tall growers, these are in 4 gal containers and stand about 7 feet tall.
Gary