Old 30-03-2008, 10:01 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
BruceM BruceM is offline

Default More Sphag and Bag questions

I have a dendrobium that I have killed all the pseudobulbs (correct word?).
It stil has several, long healthy white roots at the base. Would it be a
good idea to bag this one or just keep watering and fertilizing in the pot?

I have a nothewr Den I have brought back to life using Spag and Bag that has
about 9 roots on it all around 1/8 1/4 inch long, but the plany tself has
grown to be 6 inches long. Time to pot it? It seems I would want longer
roots first. If so how do I accomplish it. Put it in a shadier spot. It is
no the west side of the house with very light indirect light.