Old 02-04-2008, 10:23 AM
chenronoilmills chenronoilmills is offline
Registered User

Default Biodiesel,Used Vegetable Oil,sunfl Oil,Crude Palm Oil,Cooking Oil,sunflower etc

We are Chenron Oil Mills,we are a registered company here

in Nigeria and we sell different type of edible oil,we sell in

both large and sample quantities.
We feel that olive oil consumers value a moderately priced,

real extra virgin olive oil as an alternative to the poor

quality, over priced products that have saturated the market

but that are adulterated with pomade, seed or hazelnut oils.
We have distribution in Canada and seek to explore

relationships with food importers & distributors in the US.

Our labeling is attractive, pricing very moderate. As

producers we are also a guaranteed source of supply.
WE ARE THE PRODUCER Quantity: Minimum order - 6 MT

per shipment;Maximum order - 25,000 MT per shipment
Date of First Delivery: By agreement in Contract Delivery

Method: Bulk by vessel, ship to tank ETC DELIVERY TIME

......4 TO 5 WEEKS SAMPLES DELIVERY TIME ......WITHIN

48 HOURS Packing: IN CUSTOMER PREFFERED

METHOD Price:$250 USD per Metric Ton,
Payment:L/C, T/T ( Bank Transfer ), WIRE TRANSFER

Inspection:
The quality and Quantity of Goods will be confirmed for

each shipment on a certificate issued by the SGS and RLM at

discharge port at buyers account which shall be binding on

both parties in all respects.

WE SELL PER METRIC TON(MT)

Used Vegetable Oil for USD200 Per Metric ton
Sessame Oil for USD200 Per Metric ton
Corn Oil for USD200 Per Metric ton
Vegetable oil for USD200 Per Metric ton
Soya bean Oil for USD230 Per Metric ton
Sunflower oil for USD230 Per Metric ton
Jatropha Oil for USD230Per Metric ton
Palm Oil,crude palm oil, RBD PalmOil for USD200 Per

Metric ton
Palm Oil for USD200 Per Metric ton
Cooking Oil for USD180 Per Metric ton
Biodiesel for USD400 Per Metric ton
Castor Oil for USD220 Per Metric ton
Grape seed Oil for USD220Per Metric ton
Jojoba Oil for USD200 Per Metric ton
Crude Palm Oil for USD200 Per Metric ton
Palm, RBD Olein for USD200 Per Metric ton
Palm Stearin Organic for USD200 Per Metric ton
Virgin coconut Oil for USD220 Per Metric ton
Kapop Seed Oil for USD180 Per Metric ton
Rapeseed Oil for USD250 Per Metric ton
safflower Oil for USD180 Per Metric Ton

AND MANY MORE.............
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HAVE A SOLID BUSINESS

RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU IN THE NEAREST FUTURE.
contact us via email

+2348089727552
Terry Lloyd