Old 02-04-2008, 04:29 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Dave Engle Dave Engle is offline

Default Wow, what happened to this group?

I just signed back up for the APD, too, and it's pretty slow. Where are
all the plant nuts hanging out now? Is there a particular forum where
all the old hands are chatting? I'm about to set up my 55 gallon after
over 5 years without an aquarium and I want to brush up on my aquatic
plant knowledge and catch up on technology. I know that this topic
hasn't died, as the aquatic plant selection at my LFS and at the big
national pet stores has never been bigger...