Old 06-04-2008, 08:58 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.music.savage-garden,aus.gardens,austin.gardening
Willshak Willshak is offline

Default Grow your Dream Garden!

on 4/2/2008 6:13 PM 0tterbot said the following:
"willshak" wrote in message
m...

This year you can finally have the garden you've always dreamed of!

What are these lbs & "s did we not give them away in the 70s. Are the
joy of a Yank spuiking crap.

And the juicy blueberries that cover a quarter. Quarter of what?

A Quarter is a US coin worth about $0.25 cents (a quarter of a dollar).
It's only about 1" (25mm) in diameter.
The word 'quarter' should have been capitalized since it is a proper noun.
I suppose that is the size of one of their blueberries.

while you're at it, look up rhetoric & irony. sigh.
kylie

...and you should look up humor. haruumph!

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY