Old 07-04-2008, 05:56 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Reel Mckoi Reel Mckoi is offline

Default Wow, what happened to this group?

"Dave Engle" wrote in message
. net...
I just signed back up for the APD, too, and it's pretty slow. Where are
all the plant nuts hanging out now? Is there a particular forum where all
the old hands are chatting? I'm about to set up my 55 gallon after over 5
years without an aquarium and I want to brush up on my aquatic plant
knowledge and catch up on technology. I know that this topic hasn't died,
as the aquatic plant selection at my LFS and at the big national pet stores
has never been bigger...

Everyone just kind of faded away.......
--
RM....