Old 08-04-2008, 11:02 AM
lawr_1 lawr_1 is offline
Registered User

Yeah, I think I have established that it IS working and glowing, just difficult to see anywhere other than the little view window (which I thought was a LED not the actual UV).

So I dont think its the UV clarifier. So I have replaced the water in the pond and replaced the filter media in the biofilter. Its still quite murky because I didn't clean the pond completely or swish out the bottom of the filter, but its much better.

So I need to monitor it to see if the UV clarifier and cleaner biofilter combination improve it now.