Old 08-04-2008, 03:27 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default How long does a UV clarifier take?

like most bulbs, they arent like a laser producing a pure wavelength but a wider
spectrum so they generate a bit in the high blue end so there is a bluish color.

On Sun, 6 Apr 2008 11:10:53 EDT, lawr_1 wrote:

another question though... is UV light invisible? I just found one
website saying you can monitor the light through the inlet/outlet. I
thought it was invisible. If you can see it them my clarifier is not
emitting any visible light.