Old 05-04-2003, 12:11 PM
Robbin

Default Greenhouse clear plastic panels

Stripling Blake used to sell a product called Filon. If, they still do, it
comes in both corrigated and 4 x 50 foot rolls. It is translucent instead of
clear, but are you really going to keep the greenhouse that clean? It is
definately not the cheapest stuff available, but I have had some installed
for over 15 years and it is still in good shape! It is greenhouse quality
fiberglass and has excellant light transmission qualities.

"Gene S" wrote in message
Want to buy enough clear plastic panels to build
a 36x24' greenhouse. I only want the rigid 2' or
so wide type - not the plastic sheeting. I have looked
at the new stuff at Lowe's & Home Depot, etc. - just do
not want to spend that much :-)

Thanks,
Gene
Briggs, TX